Sunday 15 May 2011

Sunday Ramble 001.

+ What a week ay? First of all, how annoying was blogger? It's been all over the place. I had posts scheduled for this week that didn't post but luckily I still have them so I will post them this week instead. I hope everyone's blogs aren't too hectic!

+ TV has been pretty good this week. Did you all watch Eurovision? If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know how excited (and proud!) I was. I honestly thought Blue were amazing, it's a shame it's too political. Oh, and thumbs up to everyone who voted for Moldovia! Gotta love the UK's sense of humour! I also loved The Apprentice and I don't think I'll be watching Made In Chelsea again. Team Essex all the way!

+ My spending ban has been very difficult. I accidently purchased two nail polishes from Hayley's blog sale - I couldn't resist! With that aside, I've done very well. For some reason, I've had a lot of outgoings this month and although it doesn't seem like I'm saving anything, I'm hoping it will pay off at the end of the month.

+ I'm really thankful to everyone who has re-followed my blog and helped promote it again. I won't be doing as much promotion on Twitter anymore as I went a bit overboard and I am sorry for that. I must admit, it feels weird having less followers, but I'm still happy all the same.

+ My favourite blog of the week: Charli has a lovely blog and I really do look forward to reading her posts. Not only that, but she is one of the nicest girls, so follow her on Twitter too!

3 comments:

  1. blog sales are just way too tempting to resist so I think all is forgiven ;). Ahh blogger really has been crazy lately but I'm secretly thankful because it's forced me to get on with some much needed studying! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that quote!
    Blogger has been a pain! I've lost loads of comments and some changes I made to my pages and sidebar, grrr! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...