Monday 18 July 2011

Simple Daily Radiance Eye Cream Review

Most of you know that I have been on the lookout for radiant skin for a while, and I had it all sorted apart from the eye area. I have always trusted Simple so when I spotted their radiant eye cream, I decided to try it in the hope that it would be as good as their other products.



It comes in a little pot which I much prefer to squeezy pumps as I feel I get every last drop and don't waste any. All you do is apply to the eye area (obviously). It was easy to apply, and sunk in easily, allowing me to put make up on straight away, which is good as there's nothing worse than waiting around for cream to sink in.

I noticed an immediate change in my eye area. Before, my eyes were extremely dark and dull. It didn't get rid of the dark circles much but my eyes looked much brighter and I looked instantly more awake.I've been using the cream for a few days and I've noticed a slight difference in general.


I will definitely continue to use this and I look forward to my eyes become much more radiant over time.

If you love Simple products as much as I do, and want to recieve free products (I didn't receive this eye cream for free, I purchased it myself) and get exclusive discounts and advice, then why not become a Simple VIP? Anyone can join, you don't have to be a blogger. To sign up, click the Simple VIP badge to the right of my blog.

What radiance eye creams would you recommend?

xo

9 comments:

  1. I love Simple products.Might have to try this. Brighten my eyes on a dull day!

    Lilleymay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been wanting to try this for a while. Great review! You have made me want to get it even more.

    http://ultimate-fashionfix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great product, may have to look into investing in some.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh Im goona get this. I need a decent eye cream now I'm getting old! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I may have to try this now! Do you have any before and after pictures we could use to judge the effectiveness of it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Charlie - I found it difficult to take before and after pictures as it doesn't show the 'radiance' effectively - plus I don't feel confident enough with a before picture! Lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tip on the Simple VIP thing! I use Simple a lot, mainly because their make-up wipes are just genius. At the moment I'm making my way through various cleansers/moisturisers I already have (Roc and Garnier) but when they run out I'm switching my entire skincare regime to the Simple range. They just work so well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best eye cream is something that is specially formulated for providing moisture as well as protection to skin cells that surround the eyes and usually, continued application is being recommended. However, in case you are cycling eye creams, using them for one month and not for the next, you can certainly see the results and stop wrinkles. Eye creams for wrinkles are essential for replenishing the important vitamins like A and D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well i'm gunna try this i have had dark circles since a young age and i always look tired ihave sensitive skin aswell! wish me luck!xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...