Friday 9 September 2011

August Favourites

Another month, another round up of favourites. Not much to say, I'm just going to crack on with it.


The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter - I, along with the rest of the world, love TBS Body Butter's, however I think Strawberry is my favourite, simply because it smells gorgeous! Keep an eye out for my post on my Body butter collection.

No7 Stay Perfect Foundation - After running out of my MAC Studio Fix foundation, I resorted back to this, which was previously a favourite. I'd actually forgotten how good this is. It lasts all day and provides a good coverage. Any spare vouchers? Take a look at their foundations, they have so many different types, I'm sure you'll find the perfect one for you.

Ahava Mineral Body Lotion - I received this in this month's Glossy Box (which I've now unsubscribed from) and I love it. It applies really well and it smells lush!

Benefit Coralista - I received this as a birthday present and I love it. Since my ELF blush has hit pan, I've stopped using it as I don't want it to finish haha, so I've started using this. I find this more natural though, and it blends well into the skin. The only downside is I'm not a fan of the brush you get, so I use a different one (which I'm about to mention)

ELF Total Face Brush - Although it's a face brush, I prefer to use it for blusher and bronzer. This only costs £1.50 and I actually prefer this to their more expensive brushes (I have both). It's not super soft but a lot of the product goes onto the brush.

What are your August favourites?

x

5 comments:

  1. I don't like the brushes you get with Benefit blushers either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ran out of my Ahava body lotion- gutted! I love the packaging of Coralista but I have it in a little size as it came in a christmas set haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried the Benefit blushes at Sephora in Italy and they really are amazing! If only they weren't so expensive! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally love the body shop body butters!
    also, i brought the no. 7 tinted moisturiser recently with a voucher which is lovely! :D

    maddie xx
    http://vintagebeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm the body butter looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...