Monday 28 November 2011

Batiste Go Wild!

Regular readers of my blog will know I love Batiste dry shampoos, so any chance to try a new one is obviously a chance I am going to take. The latest addition to the Batiste family is called Wild and has an oriental fragrance to it. I honestly think it's the best one yet as the scent is amazing and who doesn't love a bit of leopard print packaging?



Batiste Wild is available and Boots, Superdrug and many other retailers.

PS Do you fancy winning a UK weekend safari for you and a friend in association with Batiste Wild? Enter here.

x

3 comments:

  1. I love Batiste.. it's such a lifesaver when I wake up late in the mornings/ can't be bothered to wash my hair in the shower

    I haven't tried this one yet but I really love the one that smells like coconut.. makes my days a little brighter when I'm out in the cold weather but can smell the Caribbean!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, super helpful, definitely going to give it a go :) lovely blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm yet to try this one but I love their dry shampoo's, such lifesavers!! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...