Tuesday 15 November 2011

Every Girl's Dream: Fantasy Shopper

A few weeks ago, I kept reading tweets over and over again talking about Fantasy Shopper and how great it was. And every time I just ignored them, until once I couldn't resist - thanks Sophie! :) I have been hooked from when I signed up and I must admit I love it.

So what actually is it? It's a website where you literally just fantasy shop! You get 'paid' every hour and you also receive money for earning badges, which range from creating 5 outfits to spending £750 in one go. You can use this money to shop in a variety of places and then create outfits.


What I love is that all the clothes are real and you could purchase them for real if you wanted to. It's not 'cartoon-like' and the shops include New Look, Accessorize and even Harrods. I also like the fact it doesn't tell your whole Facebook that you've been playing for hours!


If you're interested then please click this link to sign up. If you do it this way, you may help me get a badge for signing people up. :)

PS. I accept no responsibility amount of time you will spend on this site. I have an addiction, you will too. :)

x

1 comment:

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...