Thursday 17 November 2011

Pillow Talk FOTD

I thought I'd do a follow-up post on my Pillow Talk lipstick review with a FOTD of me wearing it. It's become my favourite lipstick by far and I love wearing it.


Note: It looks like I've photoshopped this photo but I haven't. All I did was lower the contrast and sharpen. :)

Products used:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW15
Benefit Coralista
Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect eyeshadow in Bronze Haze
No7 Amazing Eyes Pencil in Black
Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Black
Topshop Lipstick (Pillow Talk)

x

1 comment:

  1. Pillow talk looks much darker here than it looks on me! I loveee it though :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...