Thursday 1 December 2011

Festive Fridays: Christmas Hunt

I received a lovely e-mail yesterday letting me know about a little Christmas Hunt that will be taking place for the next few Friday's and it is such a good opportunity I had to blog about it.



On the 2nd, 9th, 16, and 23rd of December, Urban Retreat Beautique are offering you chances to win amazing prizes and it will only cost you a penny! At 1pm on these days, 3 presents will be placed somewhere on their website and all you need to do is find them, add them to your basket, and purchase for 1p (free p+p). If you are the first to do this, you will win!

The prizes are worth up to £100 and although I'm working this Friday, I will definitely be participating the other days. Good luck and let me know if you'll be entering.

For more information, and to register (it will save you time!) click here.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...