Sunday 26 February 2012

Barry M Metallic Liquid Eyeliner Review

A while back, I was reading a magazine (cannot remember which one) and they mentioned that green eyeliner was perfect for blue eyes. The image they had used a MAC liquid eyeliner, and as it was a little out of my budget range, I decided to find a cheaper alternative.


I decided to buy Barry M as I think their nail polishes are the best ever. I decided to choose shade Green instead of the Mermaid Green liquid eyeliner as I thought it would be a lot nicer.


I must admit, I didn't really like the application. I had to do a few strokes to get even the slightest colour and I still couldn't really see it. I'm assuming it's because I always wear black eyeliner so changing to green was a bit of a shock.


It does last all day, but the colour just wasn't for me. It's too light, I think I need a darker green. For £4.79, it's a good deal. I'm tempted to purchase the Mermaid Green, let me know if you've tried it!

What green eyeliner would you recommend for blue eyes?

x

1 comment:

  1. really pretty color, it looks like mac's 'lucky green' shadow :) xx
    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...