Friday 3 February 2012

January Favourites

I haven't done a monthly favourites post in a while, simply because I kept on using the same products. However, this month I've discovered some new products that I love, and also found some old favourites! It's mostly make up this month too, so a little different to previous. :)


The Murad Cleanser is something I received in GlossyBox a while ago, and then I put it in my Unwanted Beauty Box. Since using it, I have actually fallen in love. It has left my skin looking extremely clear, and I feel like it has made such a big difference.

The Barry M lipgloss came with the Impulse (I think it's still available in Superdrug?) I only really purchased it because I believed it was a good deal, but it is such a gorgeous colour, and it is my most favourite scented lipgloss ever.


MAC Snob* is my first ever MAC lipstick which I got for Christmas. It doesn't photograph very well, so the actual colour is different to how it looks here. However, I love it as it's very pink but still suitable for daytime (if I'm feeling a little adventurous).

MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder is the latest addition to my MAC collection. I was thinking of doing a full review on this, would that be interesting? I think it is honestly going to be my holy grail product. I asked the assistant at MAC to help me, and her recommendation was perfect.

Barbara Daly High Impact Mascara* has made it onto the list. Supermarkets have never been the 'go-to' place for make up but I think my opinion on this may change. Barbara Daly has a range for Tesco, and I got sent this after completing a survery. I love volumising mascaras and this is perfect. And it is so easy to apply, not like some mascaras which have huge brush wands etc.

What are your January Favourites? And which of these products do you want to see individual reviews of?

x

*MAC Snob: Christmas present
*Barbara Daly Mascara: Completed survey and received for free

4 comments:

  1. I love this lipgloss too it smell amazing :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the barbara daly concealer, i highly recommend it:) great post!

    http://buyswagger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think a 'supermarket' mascara would be so good!

      x

      Delete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...