Monday 12 March 2012

Another Blog?!

Two posts in one night, you lucky things!

If I am being completely honest, I have sort of lost my beauty blogging mojo - don't worry I know it will come back, but I feel like this blog is not going in the way I want it to. I have decided to take a step back from Ditzy Glamour - not because I don't enjoy it, but because the pressures (from myself) of not blogging enough is getting to me. I will blog once or twice a week, and I really do hope this is okay!

In other news, I have created a new blog. Money saving is a big thing to me, especially recently, and rather than blog about it on here, I have decided to create a seperate blog to share my tips and ideas. I would really love if you could pop over and take a look, maybe even follow? There is nothing on there as yet, but I do have lots of posts lined up already. I am very excited about this new venture and I really hope you might enjoy it too.

New blog - http://www.livelifesavemoney.blogspot.com

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...