Sunday 18 March 2012

Suggestions and Opinions

Hi everybody!

Firstly, hello to all of my new followers. Recently I launched a new blog, and a big thank you to those who are already following. It's great that some of you think it's a good idea. If you're into getting a good deal or saving some money without cutting back on everything, then please follow. You'd make my day if you do.

I mentioned in my last ramble post that I wouldn't really be focusing on this blog as much, but after a few days I missed it so much! Beauty and make up will always be a big love of mine, and although I am going to only post twice a week (may be more or less some weeks - don't hold me to my word!) I really do want to continue making this blog grow.

I would really love to know what blogs you love to read. There's no point me doing endless reviews (as I feel that's all I've done recently). I'm trying not to spend as much on new products for now anyway, so if you have any ideas for me then please let me know.

I hope you've all had a great weekend, and I look forward to all of your comments. :)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog, such a chic post!!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...