Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Body Shop Shimmer Cube Palettes

When it comes to eye shadow, I have such a big collection but use hardly any of it. I prefer using palettes, especially my Urban Decay Naked Palette, and so everything else rarely gets a look in. As I travel to Aiden's reguarly, it's not practical to take my Naked Palette with me as it's quite big and the less I have to carry, the better.


The Body Shop Shimmer Cube Palettes are perfect. They contain four colours, which generally compliment each other and can be used together on their own. I have two; Shade 06 and 07. Shade 06 contains lovely neutral browns and is perfect for a natural smokey eye. Shade 07 (pictured) isn't online, but contains lovely colours.


What I love about these is that they are very pigmented, and they are perfect to travel with. They cost £16 which works out as £4 a shadow, which is pretty good. Also, each shadow is 4g! Compare that to a MAC eye shadow which has 1.6g.

There are a range of palettes available in store and online.

x

5 comments:

  1. I love this they are amazing! you should try using them wet omg they look absolutely amazing!!

    www.MrAJBx3.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they do not do this colour anymore but some of the new ones are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are my favorite and plus they are so cute !

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...