Sunday 15 April 2012

Sexy Mother Pucker Review

If I had to choose just three brands to use for the rest of my life, Soap and Glory would be one of them. I absolutely adore their products, and I am so excited about their new make up range (reviews on some of those products coming soon). One make up product that has been around for a long time is the Sexy Mother Pucker (don't say it too fast) which I received as part of a Christmas gift set.


The shade I have is Pink Apricot which I love. However, S&G claim that it will plump up your lips. I was expecting to look like Angelina Jolie, although I could only notice a slight difference. The tingly feeling wasn't very comfortable, but it doesn't last long which is good. The actual lipgloss itself is lovely and natural looking - although a little sticky.


Overall, I don't think it's any better than a normal lipgloss - no one would even notice if I'd worn it or not as the 'plumping' isn't obvious. I'm not quite sure if it's a good thing, because no one wants people whispering thinking you've had your lips done, but at the same time, you want to see something.

Would I pay full price for it? As it's £8.50 I don't think I would, but there's lots of gift sets with them in which I would consider purchasing. For more information, visit their website.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I'd pay that much for it either, no product is going to be able to make your lips look plump enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got this in a Soap & Glory set at Christmas and as much as I love S&G I really didn't like the lipgloss :( I found the actual tingling sensation unbearable and had to take it straight off again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love the color! i've never tried their makeup line before

    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...