Wednesday 16 May 2012

Meet May's Sponsor

This month's sponsor is Becca who has a lovely lovely blog and here's how she describes it:



BDP World is a blog that will never take itself too seriously, as I am still a bit intimidated by the whole blogging thing, really. You can expect bright, flashy nails, leopard print clothes and heaps of irreverence and silliness sprinkled over product reviews and the odd opinion piece. There's a lot to be said for making a bit of the internet your own, and for me, that's what BDP World is. If other people enjoy it, well, that's amazing! xxx

You can visit Becca's blog here.

Would you like to sponsor my blog in June? There are five spaces available. You can e-mail me (jesswd18@hotmail.com) or tweet me (@ditzyglamour) if you are interested.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...