Tuesday 12 June 2012

Beauty Books: Lauren Conrad Style

In the second of my beauty books blog post collection (see the first here), I've chosen Lauren Conrad's Style book to review. I received this as a present from Aiden's sister and I've loved sitting and reading through it, as well as flicking through when I need a bit of inspiration.



The book is the ultimate style guide, helping you with statement items that every girl needs, to shopping. It also contains hair and beauty tips. It is all clearly laid out, with beautiful, clear images. It is so easy to follow the step by step guides, without feeling like you don't have a clue what she's talking about.


My favourite part of the book would be the 'how to shop' section. I'm a bad shopper - I impulse buy, I purchase things I'm not sure I even like, and I never plan my shoes or accessories into an outfit. This book teaches you exactly how to shop perfectly, and come home happy, as well as feeling and looking good.

I would recommend this book to anyone with an interest in fashion, whether you love it and follow everything, or if, like me, you love fashion, but don't really like spending too much money keeping up with all of the latest trends. This is the perfect first fashion book to own, and you can purchase it here (there are some used ones there too that will be cheaper if you prefer).

What fashion books would you recommend?

PS. I am looking for blog sponsors for July. For a very small fee (much cheaper than other blogs) you can advertise your blog/shop on both of my blogs for the whole month. For more information, or if you are interested, e-mail me at jesswd18@hotmail.com

x

3 comments:

  1. i have this book, my sister got it for as a christmas present a while back.. I LOVE ITT!! :) every girl should have one! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book likes something I want! I followed Lauren all the way from the beginning of Laguna Beach: The Real OC to The Hills - she is such a role model and style icon!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...