Monday 16 July 2012

July Sponsors!

Every month I offer advertising spots on my blog for a very small fee. I know some people don't agree with this, and some people may even think it's a money making scheme, but for me it isn't. I charge £5 for one month, or £8 for two. I'm hardly going to be a millionaire, especially when I have a limit of 5 per month (I think that way it's not overloading my blog with sponsors). Also, this money will go back into my blog, whether it's advertising my own blog, or buying things to blog about. I really hope no one minds it too much, and I'll be sure to make sure it is worth the money.


One of the things I do each month, is a blog post on anyone who is sponsoring my blog for the month. This month is the lovely Katrina from http://www.hellogorgeousx.co.uk/ Before she messaged me on Twitter, I had never seen her blog before - but I would definitely recommend it. She writes lots of reviews of a range of products and most of them are products I would consider trying. I especially loved her seperating fact from fiction post as there are so many myths and the beauty world, and of course I love learning something new. She also sells jewellery (does anyone else always struggle to spell that?) I really hope you all pop over and check out her blog, she deserves it. :)

If you would like to sponsor my blog next month, please e-mail me (jesswd18@hotmail.com) or tweet me (@ditzyglamour). As mentioned before I charge £5 for one month, or £8 for two, and I will always do a blog post about you, as well as at least one mention on Twitter. I look forward to hearing from any of you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...