Tuesday 24 July 2012

MAC Haul

When it comes to MAC, I often have a wishlist as long as my arm. However, when my amazing, amazing boyfriend gave me a £50 voucher to spend there, I had no clue what to get.

I visited the store in Carnaby Street and I have to admit, I was pretty disappointed with the staff. They all just stood around chatting and ignoring the customers, and when I asked for help choosing products to buy, he said something along the lines of "just buy what you want".



I purchased Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus, Select Moisturecover in NW20, Passionate Eye shadow, and Cremesheen Creme Cup lipstick.


Eventually, I chose a few things, and I'm really happy with my purchases. This came to a total of £59.50. I'm thinking of doing individual reviews of these, any you particularly want to see?


4 comments:

  1. I love the look of creme up! I am definitely in need of a MAC splurge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creme cup looks amazing! I would love to see a review on the Skin Finish!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just bought Creme cup this week and I LOVE it! :) love the look of the eyeshadow too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same when it comes to MAC! I always want soooo much from tere, yet when I get to finally spend some money in there I don't know hat to buy! The lipstick looks amaaaazing though, I'm considering buyin this or Hue! I really would like to see a review about the concealer and the MSF!!

    xx
    http://crookedteethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...