Sunday 29 July 2012

Shopping The Stash


I have been trying to limit myself and not buy any make up as I really want to save money. It's going well (as long as I stay out of Boots!) and recently I realised that a good way to relieve my 'cravings' for new products is to use make up that I haven't touched for a while! This way, it will feel like I'm using something new (Am I making sense?)

The Benefit Coralista blusher is my favourite, and for some reason I never want to use it. I think I'm scared of running out. But I have vowed to use it for this week. The Benefit BadGal eyeliner isn't a favourite of mine, but it's perfect for smudging, so I'll have a play around with it. The Topshop lipstick is Pillow Talk and used to be a favourite of mine until I started buying MAC (I now own three MAC lipsticks oo-err) so I'm looking forward to sporting this. The mascara is a Barbara Daly mascara* from Tesco and it doesn't give as much volume as I like, but I can always try building it up. Finally, I have a few Clinique samples that I plan to use up. I'm not sure if they're the right shade or anything, but it's worth a try!

What products will you be using this week?

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly what I've started doing! Even got a post scheduled on it for this week pahaha :) I'm so poor and I have so much that I've barely used I don't even understand why I keep buying stuff!

    Rhiannon xxx
    www.thebarbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...