Sunday 2 September 2012

Review | MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

MAC Mineralize Skinfish Natural has been a product on my wishlist ever since I started blogging. I'd constantly seen good reviews and wanted to try it out myself. I finally got round to purchasing it with this haul, and I have to say I wasn't let down.


The MUA at MAC explained to me that it adds a bit more coverage, and he recommends using it when you have a lot of foundation on and want a more natural look. This is my problem. My skin goes through really bad patches and I tend to layer on the concealer and foundation and powder in order to cover it up. However, I don't want it to look like I have layers of make up on, so after applying make up, I apply this with a powder brush.



I noticed a difference immediately. My skin looked more natural and less fake. It looked like I had a little bit of make up on and like I had good skin. I don't even need to apply much, so it will last a long time.

I will definitely repurchase this, it is now a permanent part of my every day make up routine. It costs £21.00 online - I have Medium Plus. :)


x

3 comments:

  1. This has been on my wishlist for a while! I like natural looking powders instead of cake ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this in medium and love it! Use it everyday to set my makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and repurchase it over and over. It's lovely

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...