Sunday 23 September 2012

Top Blogs I Love

Not too long ago, I kind of stopped reading other blogs. There was barely even much time for me to write my own, so reading others was never going to happen. However, I realised I missed it. I love reading other blogs and it's also inspiration for my own. It's also nice to support other bloggers by reading their blogs - as that's what I want from mine! I thought I'd do a blog post about a few blogs that I've really been enjoying lately. I read such a wide range of blogs and I thought I'd share them with you. I'm sure you'll find a few new ones to follow.

http://writelikenooneswatching.blogspot.co.uk/

Charlotte has the most beautiful little boy and since he's been born, she has written weekly letters to him on her blog which I love and think is such a good idea. I really just love her style of writing and her blog just makes me happy! :)

http://www.thesundaygirl.com/

How this girl blogs so often I will never know! I love that her posts are so well written with amazing photgraphs. You can tell she puts a lot of hard work into her blog and it definitely pays off. I've especially been loving her Pamper posts, and she's inspired me to take some 'me-time' more often.

http://milkbubbletea.blogspot.co.uk/

Becky's blog is so pretty and girly. I adore her fashion posts and the background for her pictures is my dream room! She also has the cutest little pet - I bet you couldn't guess what it is. You'll have to look yourself. :)

I'm considering doing this often as I find new blogs that I love every day. Feel free to use this page to leave your blog links and I'll have a looksie - who knows you may be on this page in the future!

x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, had a look on the recommended blogs and I agree! great post

    Tsui Chung
    @ fashionganache.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I love Milkbubbletea, its such a cute blog :-)

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...