Friday 16 November 2012

Review | The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited

You may have already seen my favourite perfumes post, and there I mentioned the Dreams perfume. When I received that, I also got the shower gel and body lotion, which I thought I'd review seperately.

The only way to describe these are as amazing. They smell exactly the same as the perfume, and when you use them all together, the smell can last 24 hours (maybe longer, I haven't tried!). It lingers, and every now and then, you find yourself getting a whiff of it.


The shower gel lathers up really well, so you don't need to use a lot. And the body lotion smooths in easily, as it's light. There's no sticky residue and the floral scent is very powerful after you've applied the lotion.


If you're a fan of floral scents then I would definitely recommend these. The shower gel costs £6.50 and the body lotion costs £7.50.

PS If you sign up to Quidco, you can get 18% cashback on all online purchases at The Body Shop.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great.. I actually haven't smelled these even though I have tons of BS items.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...