Sunday 4 November 2012

This Week I... #2

... took my little brother to Portsmouth. After 4 years he has finally got to meet my boyfriend's family. It was so weird but really good to have them meet each other. We also went to Gunwharf to do a bit of shopping but it took us over an hour to get into the car park - still not sure why! We had a good drive though listening to the epic CD 'Now Thats What I Call 90s Dance'. I don't usually buy CD's but this bad boy had to be mine. It has so many legendary songs on it - if you were a 90s kid I guarantee you'll love it.

... sort of started my own little business. I haven't got it up and running yet but I plan to start making gift sets in time for Christmas. I have so many ideas in my head and I've started buying things for Christmas presents and hopefully people will want to buy them too! If you have any requests - I know it's early days - but do let me know and I'll see what I can do.

... used up a lot more products. I really am cracking on with my product use up. I'm loving my baths at the moment and it's so enjoyable adding another empty bottle to the pile. I'll probably do a post either this week or next week.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the feeling of using up products! It feels good to get stuff out of the way

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...