Tuesday 16 April 2013

Review | Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

Having just started growing my nails and being able to paint them, I was excited to try the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover. It drives me mad removing nail polish normally and I always tend to get bits of cotton wool stuck everywhere. Just me?



The Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover requires no cotton wool - you simply just dip your finger into the sponge, twist, and remove. To be honest, I didn't think it would be that good as surely it wouldn't be that easy to remove nail polish?

I was wrong. This product is a life saver. It was very easy to use, and most of the nail polish came off with just one twist. The photo belows shows this, but the rest came off after a second twist. There was no scrubbing needed, and it didn't leave any wet residue on my fingers either.

// please excuse my horrible nails - I'm still trying to grow them! //
 
The polish remover has a red fruit and vanilla fragrance, which you can't smell in the pot, however you can smell it on your fingers after - which was quite nice.

This is perfect for travelling with as I always have a fear of nail polish remover going everywhere, and I would definitely recommend it. My only worry is how long will it last, so if you've had it for a while do let me know!

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover costs £4.99 and is available at Boots and Superdrug.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like the only person that has not had good experiences with this. I find it takes so much twisted and rubbing to get my nailvarnish off. Smells a lot nicer than some removers though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which nail polish did you have on? I found it didn't work as easily on the Barry M Textured polish but it still came off eventually and was much easier then usual nail polish remover.

      x

      Delete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...