Sunday 14 April 2013

This Week #2

Blue Greatest Hits // Natural hair // Free chicken nuggets // My three babies // Me and my brother // Having a drink for my great grandad // Grandad's flowers <3 // John Lewis at home window shopping // Pizza Hut
 
 
- This week seems to have flown by. I can't believe I haven't blogged since Tuesday. I think it's because I try to post every other day but I went to London on Thursday so I forgot.
 
- This week has been up and down in emotions. I went to London for my great grandad's funeral, which was such a lovely send off. It was also nice to see my family, but it felt so weird being in his local pub and him not being there.
 
- I also popped in to a John Lewis at home store for a bit of window shopping (still on a spending ban!). They have such lovely things in there, it's really inspired me to keep saving for our own place.
 
- I've got quite a few new ideas for blog posts which are a bit different from normal so I'm looking forward to cracking on with them. I'm planning to schedule lots of blog posts tonight!
 
x

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, will remember to comment so you know xx Jen

    Daisyrosebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...