Friday 17 May 2013

Favourite Samples

Samples are something I come across often. Whether it's a freebie in a magazine (although I tend not to buy magazines much these days) or something like Glossybox (although I unsubscribed), I seem to have collected a majority of samples. During my aim to de-size my collection, I thought I'd start on the samples and smaller sized products as they'd get used up the quickest. Here's my pick of the bunch.


Soap and Glory Clean on Me shower gel - link

I love this Shower Gel as it always lathers up nicely and has a gorgeous scent. I have a larger size bottle which I use to fill this up so I can take it to London with me when I visit family.

Eve Lom Rescue Mask - link

I got this in the Latest in Beauty advent calendar and fell in love. Although the full size version is a little pricey, I think it's worth it as it really worked well on my skin and reduced all blemishes.

Lee Stafford Poker Straight Dehumidifier - link

This is one of the best hair products I've ever used, and I'm not sure why I'd never tried it before. Almost every day I used to battle with frizz, and this just banishes it all without weighting my hair down. No stray hairs anymore! I will be getting the bigger size version on my next shopping trip because I really love it.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - link

Again, another item I got in the advent calendar, which I really like because it smells amazing, but not too overpowering, and it is really moisturising due to the shea butter in it. :)

Where do you get most of your samples from?


1 comment:

  1. We can't get Soap & Glory here in Finland and I haven't found any online store that would ship to here!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...